Good Morning and yehet! Today is a really special day for a special someone! She is pretty, cute, funny, smart and more on my list of appreciation, she is my one and only senior, Szeying <3Not many know her as she is shy and all but we were able to open up and till now, we are really close!
The power of EXO!
11 January, a very lucky day! Why? Because on the 12th of January, its our Squishy Vocalist, Kyungsoo's Birthday! And on 14th of January, it our Dance Machine Kai's birthday! A very lucky day for Szeying^^!
Although we only last year, it feels as if we've been friends for like 2, 3 years, I really feel the connection. I feel as if we are sisters although we both have sisters of our own but you know what I mean hehe!
If it wasn't for her, I would most probably still hate EXO or not even know anything about them, I would not fangirl as much as ever, share my thoughts about kpop or my social life and introducing me to wonderful events and websites I can visit!
If you've read my All Kpop In! post, you should know that it was my senior who invited me and she's Szeying! She is too an admin on a EXO Blogshop and did sell some items there and I regretted not being a member on their blogshop if not I would be able to get lots of stuff and my senior can tell me more about her blogshop.
We hang out not say often but also not seldom, we hang out okay let's just say a lot and we explore a lot together. Bedok Mall, Tampines, we don't really go that far because I would actually feel like a burden as she is saving up money as she works so, I don't really call her out so yeah, you get the point.
If people think this is a waste of time and I should go do my homework, stop reading. I strive to make my friends happy and feel special. I am the Happy Vitamin who does everything to make them feel satisfied and happy.
So since its Szeying's special day, I updated my blog so she can read over and over again and most probably like it hehe.
So let's get on to the birthday wishes!
Drama Club:
Happy Birthday Szeying!! You've been a great senior and its been a blast having you in drama!! Stay healthy and I wish you luck as you proceed on to the next phase of your life. Please come back soon and visit! Blessed to have you as our senior Mrs Luhan <3
- Eileen
-------------------------------
Happy birthday Szeying! Hope you will have a fun time today and good luck for you results on Monday!! :)
-Norman
------------------------------
Happy Birthday Szeying! Hope you will a great birthday today, goo luck on your results!
-Dominic
------------------------
Happy birthday Szeying <3 Have a blast and enjoy your day <3 hehe <3
xoxo
-Yangzhi
-----------------------------
I just would like to wish you a Happy Birthday and may you continue to work hard for the years to come^^ hehe!
- Dina
------------------------------
Happy Birthday Szeying! Have a great day ahead, hope you'll enjoy yourself to the fullest of your day! We miss you so much x) Do come visit Drama Club sometimes and have fun! Happy Birthday once again xx
- Khafizah
-------------------------------
Happy Birthday! Have fun today and I wish you all the best for your results on Monday! Come visit Drama Club soon, many seniors are back and the batch of sec twos this year wants to see you badly, so visit soon!
-Fang Song
--------------------------------
- Evelyn
----------------------------
There are more to come today and I wish you best of luck, I will pray hard you especially tomorrow, blessed to have a senior like you to come into my life, I appreciate every single thing you did for me, meet out to goodbye hugs <3 Saranghae Luhan's MeiMei xoxo
Baekie<3Lulu!
Here is a short video made by me last night, more presents to come on Monday^^! WE ALL LOVE YOU SZEYING, SARANGHAEYO~
[CLICK]
Once again, XOXO!

No comments :
Post a Comment
Comment for Happy Virus!