Translate!

Wednesday, 29 January 2014

Team Dramadians! Part 1


Girls Day - Expectation 

Ayo people! Has been a really long time since I last updated due to school and I am finally back. I managed to get most of my work done in school so I'm probably going to study and edit some videos I filmed weeks ago and maybe update my story on AFF.

So let's get to the point!

Basically on 24th of January, we had a Drama Camp and it was a 2Day1Night thing, to me it's already enough, because I don't think my doctor will be happy if I told him I slept on the floor. . .

But any who, I had a really great time during the camp and so yeah, I'm just going to do what I always do, PICTURE SPAM!

And guise, I made a video of it recently so click here [MEOW] to watch it! So let's get started with the spam~

Day #1
We gathered at 3PM on Friday, 24th January and I didn't gather with them because I had a station to attend with my senior so yeahhhhh.

Th first activity was AMAZING RACE
And I was under YOU HAVE BEEN FRAMED!
If you guise don't know what the hell is this game, you can go check it out, it is under Running Man and I think its the 3rd Episode if I am not wrong...




So after the whole game, we head back to the CRC Room for another segment! I have no idea what it was because I wasn't paying attention.....

And I was actually back early because my back was kinda sore so the teacher and seniors told me to head back to rest first and at this point of time, I was singing Miracles in December with my senior.



Looks fun? THERE'S MORE

Next will be the segment where the Alamnies get to play! A little game of charades!








 Looks like a lot of fun ehy? Haha! Well I am going to end this update because I have homework to do so this update will be cut into two parts! So stay tuned for the next update!

See you guise soon^^! 

Team Dramadians!

1 comment :

Comment for Happy Virus!