Translate!

Sunday, 2 February 2014

CNY'14!

After School - Shampoo

Yehet guise!

Hope you had a really awesome Chinese New Year Visiting and a fun weekend as well! Tomorrow is the last day and yeah, today I am back early and I just finished my homework so let's get to the point!



I will be sharing my School's CNY Celebration, OOTDs, Food Adventures and basically my weekend! Let's go~

Lets start off on Thursday! SPF CNY'14 Celebration



Our two Emcees!





A game of Peeling the Orange and Arrange Them into a Chinese Character!
Okay a weird game, I know...







And later on a Lion Dance Performance and some random pictures I took!









So that's it for Thursday, on with my Weekend!

Day 1
There won't be many because I was too lazy to take pics..



Silly cousins of mine..



See what I told you.. Nothing!
Okay on to Day 2!







CANDID 



Okay.. Last One! And I think there is only a few so yeah
DAY 3!


Puppy!!









OKAY, I THINK THAT IS ALL
IF THERE ARE MORE I WILL JUST POST IT ANOTHER TIME!

Oh yeah there are..
The next part will be on CNY Shopping and another on Team Dramadians Part 2!
So stay tuned guys!

I hope all my friends had fun over the holidays and I wish you a Happy Chinese New Year!
See you guys soon!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comment for Happy Virus!