(Don't judge me for my love of cats! Well basically animals, but you get the point..)
Hey guise! I'm back and I'm feeling a little blue today. Literally and emotionally. I'm not kidding, I wearing a blue tee, blue shorts and blue book beside me, like wow ._.
But yeah, I've been feeling bummed out since this morning and when I was thinking about one problem, every other problems which links to the first one just branched out into other sad and irritating thoughts.
And if you're wondering why did I put such a bright and upbeat song is to not get you readers into the mood I am now. I realised that many would feel depressed while reading someone else's sad posts and all, so just play that for a while and not get bummed out~
Well my problem today is simple.
I Wish To Be HER.
&
Attention Seekers
I'm not going to name the 'her', but I hope she won't find out as well. I have been idolising and admiring her (I am not lesbian) since last year because of her great looks, smarty-ass brain and sporty background. She is simply the me I dream when I was a kid.
But yeah, she is really nice and kind, she is super sporty which I love love love about people, I used to really active before I was restricted from an strenuous activities due to the operation, so I really love people who are active and loves to exercise or play a simple game of basketball.
Back to the topic, I idolise her so much that I just want to be like her, but then I realised, I am no where near her standards. Well that's to me, I don't know about you guys who know who is she, but yeah, I feel like a million steps away from her.
Like everyone can't deny it, she's super pretty and skinny, she's kind and helpful, she's sporty and smart, and popular. Just because I want to be her, doesn't I want the popularity, just saying first, I don't like attention, so popularity is out.
But yeah, I really want to be her, she's what I've been dreaming to be since I was young. Well that kinda explains everything.
--
And on to the next topic, Attention Seekers.
Majority of you can't deny it, you hate attention seekers, but think about it, are you one of them? And another thing to think about, are the 'attention seekers' truly 'attention seekers'?
Okay first of all, attention is just something that one wants. Having it is all right, there is actually nothing wrong with attention, but if one craves for more and do stuff that annoys people or do things that others won't do, that is what I call attention seekers.
Be it always shouting in class, always wanting the main roles of everything, showing off a part of your body to everyone or even the opposite gender often in school, public etc.
A little but of info, I don't like attention, thus I don't like attention seekers, UNLESS they are naturally hyper. That's right, there are some people who are just hyper all the time, they end to shout a lot in class, they tend to do random sh*t in school, but that's because they are high and hyped.
You can't ask them to stop forever, they are like that, they are who they are, they are being themselves.
So much confusion would be sparked off, wondering who is naturally hyper and who is craving for attention. And the easiest way to find out is, Don't Judge A Book By It's Cover.
I personally have friends who are really hyper, and that's who they are and this certain friend of mine got judged by our class and some say she is an attention seeker which kind of bugs me because she is actually naturally hyped and many wouldn't know cause we are in a new class.
But the problem dimmed down and nothing much happened for now. Many found out the truth and accepted it while some didn't, but hey, better than nothing!
Yeah, that certain friend of mine went to camp as well, that's why this Attention Seekers topic came about.
--
And I guess that's it!
I hope you can relate to my mini rant today, I really had to rant it out,
couldn't study well earlier :/
I hope you can relate to my mini rant today, I really had to rant it out,
couldn't study well earlier :/
And bummer, school starts next week!!
So yeah, I think I would be updating soon, so stay tuned!
Buaibuai!
Buaibuai!
No comments :
Post a Comment
Comment for Happy Virus!