BOO! I'm back after a week of school, which was partially horrible and partially awesome.
I stayed over at my aunt's place for the weekend just so I could finish up my Literature project which I didn't bother to do over the holidays, mwahaha~
So yeah, I would be spending my precious weekend on homework which is so so horrible :'(
But anyway!
This week is well, typical. Learnt new topics for our final year examinations, which is super confusing cause I actually fell sick on Monday and it affected me for two freaking days, making me suffer so so badly, and finally got better on Wednesday, like FINALLY.
Started on Home Economic as well, and apparently our teacher whom many call her as a 'Voice Cracking Hag' likes me a lot just cause I did extra research on her work and all. Hey, I'm interested in the vitamins and minerals found in fruits okay, don't judge me as a goody-two -shoes :/
Oh yeah, there's this trip to Hong Kong at the end of this year which I am super interested in cause I haven't been there for so freaking long and gawd, mwahahaha~
Can't wait to see who is chosen to go to Hong Kong, nyaaa~!
--
So that's basically it I guess?
Just a quick update on how's my life etcetera, and yeah that's it XD
Hope you enjoy reading my random life this week and look forward for the next update!
Buai~
No comments :
Post a Comment
Comment for Happy Virus!