Translate!

Friday, 19 December 2014

Finally an UPDATE

SNSD-All I Want For Christmas
Sam Tsui-Human (Cover)


Pewpew! Good evening and I am FINALLY back with another update about me and my current life!

If you're gonna play the songs recommended by me, choose All I Want For Christmas if you wish to feel giddy with happiness

OR

Choose Human to have that sad vibe because I am having mood swings today :)

SO BEAR WITH ME OUHKAI

---------------

Erm so I'm go on with the happy part first. I recently came back from my trip to Korea, Jeju Island and Seoul, as well as a 3 days trip to Shanghai. It was pretty much a freezing cold vacation after a long, hard year in Singapore.

Sho yeah, here I go spamming you with pictures that I have taken while I was on the trip :) 



Donut judge me for taking photos of kids, 
they are freaking adorable.




What a waste of a good water park 
(I aint staying in this hotel anyway LOL)







Why is it that Everland is surrounded by this same species of bird






Well that's the end of the photo spam :D I didn't take as much as last year, I was rather lazy and I would rather remember them by memory, but overall, these my pictures speaks a lot heh.

It has been a really long time since I last went to Korea and they indeed bring back memories from the past :') And yes, just when I went to Korea, it was snowing! Both in Jeju and Seoul, it was frigging cold and frigging nice.

Unfortunately I donut have an image of it, more like a footage, so does of you who followed me on instagram, you might have already seen it. It's probably my first time seeing real, actual snow, not like those you see at a ski resort. It was really beautiful <3

And the really funny thing is that, the moment I came back from my vacation, everyone started to head there, on my instagram, EVERYONE was going to Seoul, and I'm like, "Good luck with the weather there" because trust me, it's freezing cold there.

I don't actually have images of Shanghai because it was mostly polluted and the places we went were just sales and all, people asking us to buy stuff at a good price, nothing much to me.

It wasn't a really great trip because first, the hotel room we had had NO WARM WATER, you're gonna die. It was a cold day, and I needed a warm bathe, luckily my mom's room had warm water (I was with my cousin and aunt) and yeah, I went to get the warm shower.

So enough of me talking about my trip yadayadayada, on to the more darkish side of this update.

----------------------

So just an update, I'm taking Pure Chem and Physics along with Geography and Amaths next year with the other essential subjects and everyone I know is telling one another to start reading and all, but the thing is, I haven't even touch the cover page of my textbooks!

Some of you would that Pure Science is nothing compared to Triple Science and all, but to my school, it's like the best class ever. And me being a girl from a not so smart stream, I'm gonna have difficulties.

I am just really scared that having the pressure of being in the Student Executive Community as well as being a role model in my CCA and being in the best class in Upper Sec, I am just terrified.

I have honestly lost 2 of my friends while being so so pressured this year, I don't wish to lose anyone else next year, and I am going to be TWICE as studious as this year!

It's crazy!

Not only all that, I am not having really good terms with my mom, we've just been fighting, our opinions and thoughts just don't meet and she is just such a pain in the neck. I know I am like really disrespectful, but this is my honest opinions.

She always repeats words that hurt so much to me and this is not the first time I'm hearing it, I've been hearing these cruel words since I was a little girl.

It hurts so much that I really can't stand it. Always with those same words, and all leads to death. It's as if she wants me to die oh-so badly. And because of all this, I was pretty much a depressed cat rotting in her room, thinking and dwelling about what her mom said to her, replaying that scene of her wanting her youngest daughter to die.

It's really a big thing for me and I do not wish to hear these words any longer.

----------------------

This post is going on for a little bit too long to be read so I am going to stop here.
I hope you kinda enjoyed reading this post 
and see you next time :3

POOFIES

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comment for Happy Virus!