Translate!

Saturday, 24 August 2013

Mini Update

Hello everyone! Phew! It has been so long since the last time I updated my blog post! I'm finally back and it's a weekend! PARTY TIME!

Anyway, I don't have much pictures or selcas due to my Common Test which ended this Thursday and I am having another exam which is the last one in a month, so when I come back from the Sept Holidays, I have less than a month to study XP.

But I'm going to study from Monday onwards despite the fact that I have to compete with a few Drama Club practices, after school study programme and some other stuff. I'm going to pass my exam!

I did quite badly in Common Test 2, I didn't study much and apparently I got sick on Friday night last week and I recovered on the first day of the Eng Paper. So yeah, I did quite badly for Eng and I'm really disappointed, but the good news is that I got 3rd highest for science! Still, I could have gotten 1st if I studied early, pfft. Annoying..

I've been through a lot for so long, National Day Celebration, Upcoming Teachers' Day performance and some practices. I don't have my wire if not I can upload everything but noooo, I don't have it.. T^T..

I got news that I'm going to Okinawa, Japan and Taipei, Taiwan during my December holidays and I am damn freaking happy :D So excited, it has been so long since I went to Japan and I love Taiwan, best place to go shopping!

I know a lot of you just read my blog post and look away but please do follow me and continue reading and look forward to my other blog posts! 

Please do follow me on:
Twitter: @awkward_sammi
Instagram: @awkward_sunni

Do follow me ara? Hope you enjoyed this blog post and super sorry if it is short but goodbye! Have a nice weekend guys!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comment for Happy Virus!