Hey everyone! I just got news that, I am capable of changing my stream, from NA (Normal Academy) to Express stream. It's a really big opportunity and I don't know what to say. I got the news on Tuesday and I cried since then, I can't leave 1A just like that.
1A, my sec 1 class. I spent almost a year with them, so much bondage, we bond really well and I really love them, I can't bear to leave them. And to be honest, I have a crush on my classmate, again.. But he's really nice, he loves to tease me, he is really sweet, he calls me a 'Cute Panda' from time to time. And I have my two best friends, Tamilyn and Chloe. They filled my life with happiness and joy, I learnt to so much like tolerance, sarcasm and defending myself. They are really a big part of my heart and mind now, I can't help but cry whenever they talk about this decision.
But I have to choose, Future vs Friendship. Real friends will be happy despite the fact that they are sad. They will still be there to support you and your friendship won't drift apart. But I'm scared..
What if I can't cope with the class?
What if I can't pass my subjects?
What if I lose my friends, what if my friends hate me?
What if, What if, What if?
No comments :
Post a Comment
Comment for Happy Virus!