G-Dragon - Who You
Haha! So I got two things from her actually, because one was a 'fail' and she decided to redo so yeah, they are both so cute hehe!
Hello earthlings! That's what I'm gonna call you readers from now on hehe!
I know, Valentines Day was on Friday and today is a Sunday. I didn't update on Thursday night or Friday itself was because I was busy all night long making presents for my friends and I didn't have my laptop with me.
If you are wondering why is this titled '[14]', scroll down!
So now that I am done studying for tomorrow, let's get to work shall we?
Haha! So basically I am a type of person who celebrates every single event even though we Singaporeans don't really celebrate such stuff since we are too busy with education and blah blah blah etc etc etc. Whether I'm busy or not, I will still share the love!
Valentines to me isn't just about a guy and girl, its about everyone you love, your family, friends, teachers, everyone!
Valentines to me isn't just about a guy and girl, its about everyone you love, your family, friends, teachers, everyone!
I didn't get a snapshot of the pressies I gave my friends but basically, I gave Like Some Kind of Paper Holder(?), Clipper? I don't know. I gave it to the girls in 2A & I feel really guilty for not giving anything to the guys, I really didn't know what to get them.. The pots of the thingy had their names on it because I found it really cute and yeah, I wrote their names on it and a little card to send the message!
Next, I made cupcakes for both 2A and 2E! But unfortunately, it wasn't halal, feeling guilty again >< The cupcakes were as usual, Banana cupcakes and there were three kinds, they were filled with Sprinkles/Raisins/Banana and yeas, the real banana, and I thought it was going to taste horrible but the ones who ate it said it was really good, so yeah, kinda proud haha.
The last one! Not really though.. I made two special cards for my best friends, Tammi and Chloe as a start of the pressie! I drew some things and wrote some words inside, a typical letter I would say. Their pressie will come soon and yeah! Can't wait ^~^!!
------
Now on to the gifts I've got! I wasn't able to take a picture of what my sister got me so yeah, let's just start with Tammi's! Erm well, other than chocolate from the chairman of 2E and another classmate and my sis's pressies, that's all I got...
LONER ALERT
Haha! So I got two things from her actually, because one was a 'fail' and she decided to redo so yeah, they are both so cute hehe!
So creative, cute, adorable and perfect~ DIYs are always awesome haha!
The letter on the left is a 'Scratch & Win' gift and I scratched it, but I wasn't able to see what I won so she decided to redo, but its still really cute because I never really heard of it before and yeah, SO CREATIVE!
So this is the final V-Day gift I got from her. These 'tickets' are also really cute, I actually wanted to this but since I got it from Tammi already, gonna wreck my brain to think of something new! I wasn't able to choose one yet so I guess I to wreck my brain to decide on one as well.... Still, SO CREATIVE
-------
Okay now the reason why the Title is '[14]'. Okay, so Valentines falls on every 14 February, and lets get straight to the point, '14' is my lucky number!
- 14.02, Valentines is important to me as I can show my love without feeling awkward to everyone, its a very special day to me!
- I have been reg. number 14 for a year and I thought my register number was going to change this year, but no, I'm still a '14'!
- I am turning 14 this year and its 2014 this year!
For reason number 2, I think many of you might think 'So, it's just your register number.' Nah, here is the reason why! (you can just skip to the bottom if you wanna)
So last year in 2013, I was in 1A. So everyone knows 1A as a really bad class, from what I've heard from other people. They think we are all like 'ahlian' 'ahbeng', we have a bad reputation and blah blah all those bullshits.
We are in fact really close in terms of friendship and we went through a lot together. We got punished together as a class although we would always curse and all, but usually just curse the teachers, hahaha.
We share the same thoughts, we laugh at almost everything. If someone falls, we would laugh but at the same time care for that particular person. If someone is down and lonely, we would cheer him/her up. We have awesome hang outs and study times but usually end up lazing around, that's what we do best.
We love one another and no matter what, our bond will never fade. All for one and one for all, no matter what the situation is.
And if people out there think 2A is not smart, think again. We are smart, just too lazy to do it. My classmate and I were from 1A and we were able to move up in express, we represent 1A and we are proud.
I'm not picking a fight or anything, don't be discouraged by this ><
So that's basically it! I hope you enjoyed reading all these words and I will update soon on Common Test! See you earthlings soon!



No comments :
Post a Comment
Comment for Happy Virus!