Translate!

Sunday, 2 March 2014

High School Problems & My Soft Side

EXOM - Peter Pan

So hai guise! It has been a really long time since I last blogged and it was because of one thing...

COMMON TEST 1

Well, finally its over and now I feel really bored at home because I'm usually studying from day till night when something came up and I really want to rant about it.


From my title, everyone would have gone through this problem called 'Drama'. Be it, Girl Drama, Boy Drama, Love Drama, or even an Action Drama (Fights and all those bloody stuff etc). But today I'm gonna rant about Keeping a Healthy Friendship.

It's not easy keeping a friendship, especially with people who are really naive and all. I'm going to share how to avoid having fights and quarrels day and night with your friends!
Okay so recently, I have this friend who I am really upset about. All he does is assume I am scolding him. I'm not here to insult him or anything, he is just an example because many might know who he is. So, whenever I chat with him on Whatsapp, he will tend to assume I like scolding him or something. 

So that's it, Do Not Assume. We can't tell whether is that person talking in a Straight-forward way or that person is just saying it Normally. We can never tell unless you know that person very well to spot the difference.

Because of him assuming I am scolding him, just because of this misunderstanding, we became from friends to enemies, I tried my best explaining but nah, he decided to still assume I am scolding him and I gave up. 

So, to avoid such people, you should might as well Ignore. Ignoring may seem easy and all, but its not. I ignored him, and he would still bring up the topic about us fighting and he then called me a 'Coward' and many other vulgarities.

People call you a coward because you are not being honest, but what I did here is just to ignore, I didn't do anything wrong, I was never once in the wrong and I just ignored. People who just call you names and assume your actions are meant to be ignored.

Okay, now that I think about it, the key to keeping a friendship is actually, Trusting each other. If you assume what your friend is doing is actually in the wrong and you just decided to not listen to their part of their story, it just simply means you don't trust them. 

And the fact that you are being selfish and a jerk. No offence.

How would you feel if you got called a F*cktard for no reason? Not happy am I right? 

--

Such problems are just a way of life. It's just another obstacle to face because we are going to meet such people in the society today when we grow up. 

So at the start of this post, I mentioned that I was actually upset about that particular person. The reason being is that I gave him advice, I told him to stop acting like a child because nobody is going to pamper you and get what you want in the real world.

I  told him that, and he simply ignored it and continued assuming I'm being mean to him. That really got me because I was just trying to help but he didn't want to make an effort to understand me. I just ignored him. He then keep coming back and ask whether am I still mad at him.

Dude, you should really stop asking that.

After asking that question, the quarrel will start again because like I said, I gave him advice especially this, 'Think Twice Before You Speak'. Simple advice, and what did he do? He didn't take that advice and the quarrel kept repeating.

If that particle person is reading this, I am not here to embarrass you, I am here to tell you it time to wake up, we are no longer a child and we have learn what is there waiting for us in the real world. 

Okay well, an emotional post today
I never felt so hurt and you know, really sad about having friends,
not the first time but yeah, I'm sensitive and I can't handle such things very well, especially those negative comments about me.

You should at least think that everyone has a soft spot,
you shouldn't repeat hitting that very same soft spot
because that person might just commit suicide due to such harsh comments.

Yeah, really emotional Sunday Night, I hope you guys learnt something about this common problem we have in high school and a little bit about myself.

I will update soon, and yeah, bai guise.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comment for Happy Virus!