Translate!

Monday, 28 April 2014

Typical Day?

4minute - Whatca Doin Today?

Heyheyhey! It has been centuries since I last updated my blog! Express isn't as easy as it is nuh uh.

My mid terms is this Friday and I know, I should be studying and all, but I feel weird seeing my blog link on my twitter and all, and since I am taking a break after long weeks of school and everything, just decided to sum it all up and put it into a new post~

Enjoy~

Okay well these few days or I should say weeks, I haven't been having the best days I've ever had, more like one of the worse ones. I got into girl drama with my friends, a little bit of love drama for those who know me well should know what happened because it's something I won't touch on my blog posts ahaha, well maybe I will, soon, maybe.

The girl drama thing is just something that has been going on about for weeks, on and off friendship relationships and all, and I just had to really end this. My classmate tried comforting me and said,

'If you were to patch up with her again, aren't you afraid that the same history might repeat again and again?'

That made a huge impact because I realised that after all the quarrels my friend and I went through, I always end up apologising for my faults and just forgive her, forgive and forget ya know, and well, history did repeat.

Throughout the whole week of last week, it has always been sleepless nights, crying myself to sleep blah blah blah all the depressing stuff other than self-harming. But it's not only because of this girl drama I was really upset about, it was also about stress and peer & family pressure.

And I actually missed a whole week of school due to High Fever, and I missed out 4 topics, Quadratic Equations, Chemical Changes, Air Pollution and Chapter 8 of my chinese textbook, all different subjects and I only got through with science, chinese and that's all, I have trouble coping but it's hard!!

Not to mention how fast the teachers are going.. phew!

Well most of you guys will just think that this is a minor thing, it happens all the time, it's a typical day, typical school thing, but some have to realise that not all of us can cope well with our feelings and thoughts well, I am one of them.I usually just forgive and forget but the forgetting part, not really good at it, I still could remember what happened in Primary One.. Ouch..

Well yeah! I will end here, a short update but here are the events that had happened that I have not yet talked about but soon:

- Johor Bahru, Shopping Spree!
- Sports' Day
- IPW Journey
- Trip to Cameron Highlands!!
- MYE (Coming Soon~)

That's all for today! Hope you enjoyed reading a little but of my rant and such, sho bai! To all students please study hard and take care of yourself!! Good luck for this Friday!! 

My favourite flower which I have no idea what it's called,
but saw it at Cameron Highlands shooo, my good luck charm to you guys!!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Comment for Happy Virus!