Hey little earthlings! Back after centuries and I bet none of you miss me :3 Okay, so today I don't have anything in particular to talk about, all I can say is that, Final Year Exam is on 23 of Sept and I am totally not prepared, all right.
I don't know, these past few days I've been studying and thinking about life and shit, things that bother me and all are all kept within me and never beyond because well, I irritate the shit out of everyone whom I rant to.
There isn't that particular listening ear for me.
What I need is just a listening ear and not a comforting session.
The most annoying guy in my class is actually the best I've ever talked to about my problems ever since the year started, but recently we got into several quarrels and we stopped talking.
The friends I hang out with are constantly saying the same things, trying to comfort me but it just stabs my wound, worsening my mood and all.
I don't know what to do, I am obviously lost and yeah, life's aint easy~
I do in fact have one or two listening ears , but it's either they are really busy or they are simply the most obnoxious guy in your class, who knew the guy who creates trouble would be a good listening ear, hm.
Being at home isn't good, it's either I get blamed for everything I do or I just emo at one corner. Hanging out with friends aint good either, start gossiping about people and maybe get into some girl drama in between, urgh I just don't know who to turn to when I need help any more *claps face*
Meh, I guess you can call that a little update on my life
which is obviously not organised and yeah, a little update, a little rant,
and it seems I have to go off, sho goodbai~
which is obviously not organised and yeah, a little update, a little rant,
and it seems I have to go off, sho goodbai~
.jpg)
No comments :
Post a Comment
Comment for Happy Virus!