Translate!

Tuesday, 18 June 2013

Holiday Horror

This is one topic I hate the most, HOMEWORK. My academics may be good, but I want to finish my homework on the first week, but now it's the third week, I just started my Literature and Science project. 

I am 79% done with my Maths worksheet (Which I hate most =.=..), 90% done with my English presentation, why why why >< I still have another science article to do, History workbook and OH MY GOD ><

2013 isn't really a good year aye? I got rejected badly by my crush, being hated by some of my classmates, teachers being annoying and slow, too much homework, peer pressure. Now my head is spinning x.x

June Holidays, first week, my science project group, we met up at Tampines Mall and discuss about it, the worst thing is, haigoo.. Instead of 5 people including, there was only 2 of my members. And the worst thing was, we finished it in a few minutes.

I am now at home, I just finished constructing the artefact and I'm now experimenting it. I just finished one slide for my English Project and my leg is freaking numb ><..

To be honest, I really despise some people in my class, they group up with you for a project and you have to do all the work instead. I was glad that our English project is individual, but if it was group work, I think only one person from each group will be doing it.

They purposely group with responsible students and push the work to them, annoying much? Why don't you just be alone and do it yourselves. So annoying.

Now with the Haze getting from bad to worst, it's really making me grumpy and all, with my mom in Bangkok, first of all I want to wish her good health and a wonderful trip, okay getting back, I really don't like to do homework in front my relatives, they will be like:

'Ah mei-ah! Why you playing your phone?! Go do your work!'
'Not sleepy ah is it? Go do your homework!'

Annoying lah! I doing homework then someone messaged me so must reply right, listen to what we want to say first lah. Ish.. 

I will wrap things up then, I hope you guys are having a super awesome holiday (unlike mine) but you have to at least 'chiong' your homework now! Remember, you succeed because you are determined and work hard for it.

So my 'N' & 'O' level seniors, work hard for it, I heard it's really hard, so you must work hard, kay? But not too much, at least enjoy a little! I hope you are having a nice holiday, see ya~! ^~^

My artefact is a success!!! Haha XD

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comment for Happy Virus!