Hey everyone! And yes, today is a freaking Saturday and Monday, we are ALL going back to school, OMFG!!! I'm with seeing my classmates and all but I am so not looking forward to see my teachers..
I got ready some things for school so I've decided to share some of it to you! Tadah~ Okay nothing is there yet, teehee.. Well one for sure is that I seriously stopped socialising, I mean like, I got into a lot of peer pressure all because I socialise to much. I seriously regret making a lot of friends, trust me T*T..
I hope none of my haters are reading, I'm fine with it yeah, they're just reading but the thoughts are what I am concerned. I'm like just sharing my life in Secondary School and they like think I am some kind of b*tch or slut so yeah, Haters are haters~ If they talk back behind me, means my life is so much more interesting, MWAHA!
So this is my pencil case! And yes it is super purple, because Purple is awesome! The key chain with my name is given by Tamiyln from her trip to Bangkok during the March Holidays and yes it's so pretty!
The name tag is a member from Teen Top who is Changjo. I'm not a big fan but oh well~
My pencil cute right~? Keke, of course not XD
This is what's inside, not much, I didn't include my correction tape which is like somewhere in my room..
As you can see, there's a lot of polka dot pens because, they really caught my eyes, POLKA DOTS.

These are my favourite pens, a navy blue pen, a polka dot black pen and two blue polka dot pens.
I use them often and so, I always need to buy new ones very often and the horrible thing is that, I live temporarily at my aunt's house because my house is quite far from my school and I have to live at my aunt's house. And the thing is, the awesome bookshop is GONE, so I have to get pens from school, hais..
So the rest I will just show you, My POLKA DOT File, Science and Geography Note book (left to right) POLKA DOTS.
This is a Get Well Soon Card I got when I was hospitalised for a few weeks and I also received a box of cupcakes, an orange flower which I love dearly and a box of strawberries. I was shocked, seriously, first of all a box of cupcakes? I love cupcakes! A flower, that is just super lovely, I was really touched. And you should know that a box of strawberries costs a lot, and it was like a big box, I was super touched. THANKS SO MUCH 1A, SARANGHAEYO~!
I will show how's my life in High School so stay tune! Read my posts and all, wait for my Vlogs!!
I don't want to go back to school on Monday! NOOOOOOOO...





No comments :
Post a Comment
Comment for Happy Virus!