Translate!

Saturday, 8 June 2013

My New Guitar

Ayo! Just came back from Bedok Point and got my new guitar! Love it! It's blue, sadly no purple.. The pic too.. But still, two of my favourite colours!

I love my parents, umma appa! Saranghaeyo!!

Blue & Pink~

Eh wah eh wah eh wah! Haha, I'm happy and all but I still feel kinda sad coz it costs a bomb when the price of the guitar and the fees are added up.

Hais.. Well, it is my reward for my academic excellence.. Waha, I feel bad.. Gaah ><
My mom is going to bring me to Bugis Street net Thursday and I can't wait! But I still have homework..

So, I must work hard and soon get a job to repay my family! I have to, if not I will feel real guilty.. I'm a spoilt brat or anything, I'm just an average teenager ><

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comment for Happy Virus!