Translate!

Wednesday, 19 June 2013

Singapore's Haze

Hi everyone! Since I'm bored and the haze is atrocious, I decided to blog about the haze! It all started on Wednesday and it's getting worse by the minute! I mean, when I woke this morning, the first thing I smell was the haze and now my throat is in pain and my eyes kept watering. That's horrible isn't it?

But the worst is adults out there working, like my father, he works in the open, isn't that terrible? He has to endure the smoke, the symptoms and all, and for my mom, she is now in Bangkok having a holiday, I hope there's nothing happening there.

Here are some pictures taken at my building area. You can't see buildings at the back and now I can't see east coast park..

I used to see the Singapore Flyer and the city from here but look, it's just haze ><..


I always see two brown condominium buildings there but it's like gone.. 


This is my mask, don't judge me! It's from the Daiso so yeah..


A clearer view of the haze..


 This is taken at the back of the building and my friend's house is seriously like a big blur X.X

 Same place, I can't really see the netball court and all.. Hais.. 

So yeah, it's really a problem that needs to be solved quick, it's causing air pollution to Singapore and probably Indonesia but we can't 'push' the haze to Indonesia if not they will be suffering really badly.

Is deforestation that troublesome? The haze can also cause us to choke especially those with asthma attacks. I'm really concerned and I can't handle it.

The PSI now is 198 but it really seems worst than that.. 

To my relatives, family, friends, juniors, seniors, classmates, teachers and Singaporeans:
Please take good care of yourselves, don't go out for now, wear a mask if you are sensitive and all. Stay healthy and don't go out too often ><

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comment for Happy Virus!