Translate!

Sunday, 20 October 2013

20 Facts About Me!

Hello everyone! I'm doing a quick blog post before I go back to my aunt's house for school tomorrow. As you can see on the title, I am going to do the '50 Facts About Me!' thingy. Although this is usually done on Youtube but because I don't have my camera with me now, I'm just going to type it out! And instead of 50, I'm just gonna do 20!

Let's start, shall we? Let's go!!

Fact #1
  • I am really into korean fashion trends. Almost everything in my closet is made in Korea. I would love to travel or migrate to korea to go shopping, their trends are so awesome~! 
Fact #2

  • I have a really sensitive heart. I may seem really strong and all but no, once you start talking bad about me, I will break down. Like once when my friend told me I had haters talking behind my back, as I took the bus to her house, I was crying the whole way there. 
Fact #3

  • I have never gotten into a relationship before, since I got rejected by two guys this year, I'm not emotionally ready yet. But I do have a crush now but he doesn't know yet because, I am a coward.. I don't want to confess.. 
Fact #4

  • I love cute stuff like plushies, ribbons, pikachu etc. Yes, I am childish in a way haha. People don't know that I like such things but oh well, now you know that! 
Fact #5

  • I am generally a Happy Virus. A Happy Virus is a person who is always happy and no matter what he/she does, his/her friends will just like laugh or smile. Like EXO's Chanyeol. So yeah, I make people happy just by smiling or laughing.
Fact #6
  • My dream is to be an Actress or open a Cafe business. I just love the aroma of coffee beans, don't you?  Being an Actress is also another big dream of mine, I am actually in Drama Club and I am performing soon for children and I can't wait! 
Fact #7
  • I love EXO! XOXO My bias in EXO is Baekhyun, Luhan, Chanyeol and Kai. Just so you know, I am not a Saesang fan! I am going to KMW (Korean Music Wave) with Tamilyn on 16 November and I can't wait! 
Fact #8
  •  I have a guy best friend who always calls me 'Cute Panda'. And yes, he is my current crush, can't help it.. Yes, I am a really stupid girl to fall in love so easily..
Fact #9
  • I am Singaporean! And I am proud to be one! Many stories, one Singapore! You dare to talk bad about Singapore, you are gonna get it from me! Red and White ftw~!
Fact #10
  • I am often mistaken as a Korean and I don't know why >< It kinda irritates me but I also can't help but feel a little happy. But yeah, my classmates also thought I am a Korean and they gave me a korean name, Sunni!

Fact #11
  • I tend to sing loudly when I am really happy and hyper. I once sang Peter Pan by EXO-M and my friends started to praise me for having a really nice voice. And another time when I sang G.R.8.U by VIXX with a friend while going to the bus stop. Yes, I am weird!
Fact #12
  •  I have a really big passion for dancing. I am really good in hip hop and a little bit in pop and lock. I am also flexible! I am in Chinese Dance in Primary School so I do a lot of gymnastics back then, and till now I am still flexible.
Fact #13
  •  I am the 'Smartass' of my class. I top my class this whole year and I am promoted to a better class due to my good grades. My senior calls me 'Blueberry Smartass'.  I once said 'Blueberry Ass'and I couldn't stop laughing on that day, oopsie hehe..
Fact #14
  • I love 1A! Guys, I'm gonna miss you a lot :'( You have to take pictures with me tomorrow and Tuesday!
Fact #15
  • I have two awesome best friends, Tamilyn and Chloe! We do everything together, wait together, eat together etc!
Fact #16
  • I am kinda famous in Asianfanfics.com due to the fact that I write 'great' fanfictions.
Fact #17
  •  My dislikes are insects, people who can't dance, questions which make no sense, girls who act as if hey are the best, people who criticise kpop. And many more of course.
Fact #18
  • I am not afraid to stand up for my friends and stand on stage to give a presentation. But once in a while I get nervous but still feel confident. 
Fact #19
  • I treat my friends with respect, I treat them like they are part of my family. If they are down, I will respect them and give them some space to calm down and come back a few minutes later. 
Fact #20
  • I love festivals especially Lantern Festival and Halloween! Lanterns are pretty enough to make me cry and there are candles too, I really love candles and Halloween, I love dressing up like a Cursed Doll to scare my friends, mwahahahaaha.
Well! That's the end of this challenge! I hope you got to know me a lot more and comment below if you want me to do the 50 Facts challenge! 
Thanks for reading, see ya!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comment for Happy Virus!