Hey everyone! It's a Friday! TGIF People, TGIF^^! Well, today is 18th of October and school ends at 22nd of Oct, so I only have to endure two more days! That's great! And what's better you may ask? To be able to bond with 1A more!
You heard that right. We have been bonding a lot ever since the end of the exam and it's really touching to see us bond, but the way we bond isn't like so touchy and all. Just so you know, my class isn't one of the best discipline class in the whole cohort, we are not the smartest, we are not the quietest, but we really bond well!
My best friend, Chloe. Yup her, her birthday is on 21st Oct and it's next Monday! I can't wait for it ;) Hehehehe, evil Sunni is evil~ And 1A is having a class party on 24th Oct which is on Thursday & there's gonna be a surprise~^^ And on Friday, I have a rehearsal for my public performance! 26th Oct Saturday is the actual day! Wow! Busy week.. Oh yeah, I'm going to the Zoo on 27th!
Aaaaand I am going to KMW (Korean Music Wave) with Tamilyn! What a big opportunity! We will be able to see EXO, SHINee, B1A4, 4minute and many more! OMG I'm so excited! Although the tickets cost a bomb but hey, my reward for getting such great grades for my exam hehe ;)!
So I took some photos with 1A and we are awesome! Going to take more on Monday and Tues!Who says we are stupid? Who says we are sluts?
You know what, haters are gonna hate! They are just jealous because we are original!
Two shots with 1A's Class Chairman! Maybe Chairwoman? Oh well! She's half Australian, half Singaporean, cool isn't it?


Pretty Tamilyn as always! Went over to her house earlier today to edit her stories on Asianfanfics.com and she wanted me to head over to her house.
Pretty girl is going to be old on 25th Oct! Do me a favour guise, comment below and wish her a birthday wish on 25th Oct!
Please? Great!
This little fellow, the smallest and shortest classmate of mine! He is super cute! He's in a Freestyle Soccer Team called Urban Street Team. Check their site out!
Well, that's the end for today's entry! Check out for more if you check out my blog!
Today was a really great day and I hope for more! Hopefully he will stop ignoring me? I don't know, too shy hehe..
See ya viewers!
Thanks for reading ma blog :)


No comments :
Post a Comment
Comment for Happy Virus!