Translate!

Saturday, 26 October 2013

Actress Mode: On!

SNSD - Dancing Queen

Hello everyone! As you can see, I have been really active on blogger for this whole week, well it's because my schedule is really packed and I have been out for these few days. So I was suppose to post this yesterday but I was really tired and I'm going to post it now before I go off for another event!

I left the house at 9.30am to school and the freaking bus left before I could be there and I had to wait for 20 mins, I was really anxious, because I was suppose to reach school at 10.30am sharp and it was 10am when I got on the bus.

Well, the only reason why I had to go to school on a weekend was because, I had a performance! And not just any performance, it was Story Telling for the little ones! Yes, we started out small but it was a public performance so we could showcase it to everyone at the area.

The story we told was Little Red Riding Hood! But with a twist! I played the role of Little Red's mother and I had a blast! The make up I wore was really awesome and I had eyeliner! I love eyeliners! Well, at least they made the eye look like Hyoyeon's hehe. But some parts of my face like a eyebrows is a problem, my eyebrows are thin but when they did make up, it was so thick! And for the nose bridge, it wasn't blend properly so I looked really weird hehe..

Well! At least I had fun!

All the dramadians in the Little Red Production!

Let's Go! 

We started the day with a quick run through at the CRC room in school and in the end got scolded by our instructor because we were all nervous, anxious and kept stuttering and what's worse? Most of us forgot our lines! 

I got too nervous and got scolded because I wasn't loud enough for everyone to hear. At first I thought our instructor was really pushing us but then again, I will feel the same if my students don't get everything right at the last run through in school before the run through at the library and then the actual performance.

I then continued with my make up and hair done by my awesome seniors Aisyah and Khafizah! I was one of the last to finish so I had to run and get everything ready so we could set off as a team. But before lining up, I took some pics with two casts!


Me and Dwarf Noisy!



Me and Grandma Camille!



And me! Hehe~

We then went to put our bags for those who didn't wanted to bring their bags along and boarded the bus. We then, again took a lot of selfies! But I'm not going to post it hehe, because most of them are mine! Well, let's continue!

After like 15mins-30mins we reached Toa Payoh (I don't know how to spell the place ><) And we went ahead to eat lunch at Mac! I wasn't really hungry and just bought Mc Flurry while the rest bought meals and once in a while I stole some food from them.. hehe

When we were done, we went to meet the teacher in charge and some other seniors and saw one of our graduated senior who was doing his 'O' Levels this year. We were all shocked to see him and he wished us good luck wishes and all while giving some advice to some of the casts.

We walked in and place everything down when another group of students came in. As I was blind as bat without my glasses, I wasn't able to identify the school but one told me it was North Brooks Secondary. We greeted and we started our rehearsals. 

My school went on first and I was still nervous even at rehearsals. But the students of North Brooks were so supportive! Even if we did a mistake, they gave response and they found our performance really interesting and funny, I was glad and I felt more relaxed!

It was their turn to rehearse and they were telling the story of Goldilocks and the Three Bears. They were really great at projecting their voice and interacting, they were really great! I mean their costumes, props and all, they were so prepared! They had a Genie, Princess Jasmine & Cinderella! Jasmine and Cinderella are so pretty! 

Then, it was time! 



Our school is the second to perform so the dramadians helped out with the response and applause. We gave them our full support and laughed along with the kids. 

The kids were somehow really scary.. They knew words like 'Gay' and all and using them to describe the casts. Ouch! And one tried pointing out his middle finger and got scolded by his mom. Although that was really inappropriate, we forgave him and found it quite cute, he just needs some lessons from his mom. 

It was then, our turn!

The seven dwarfs dancing with Little Red while Mr. Wolf tries to steal Little Red's basket of food! This was the scene where a girl asked the wolf 'Are you gay?' We were all shocked but laughed because someone called one of our dramadians gay.

It was then the end of the story telling! We were able to chat with the North Brooks students and took some selfies with them too! 

Group Photos!


Dramadians & Dramalites! 

(left to right) Sammi, Camille, Deon and Danial

Family photo with Dwarf Noisy!

We then took a lot of photos together before parting.
Me and Dwarf Doc Irsyad

Me and President Khafizah

Me and Dwarf Baby Shiqi

Me and Director Eileen 

Me and Dwarf Pretty Jamie with Grandma Camille at the back

Me and Make Up Artiste Aisyah

Me and Big Bad Wolf Giovanni 

My new friends! North Brooks!

Me and Mommy of Goldilocks

It was a really fun day and even on the bus back, before leaving we gave a lot of hand gestures to North Brooks like heart shapes and call me etc. When we set off, they became high and kept waving their arms, so cute!

We were in the bus telling our teachers in charge for collaborations with them and they said to keep in view first! They then created a group chat on Whatsapp and we got to introduce ourselves and meet new friends!


It was a really great day for both schools and we look forward for more collaborations! 
That's the end of my update! Hope you guys like it and there's another one coming either tonight or tomorrow! 

See ya~

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comment for Happy Virus!