Infinite - Nothing's Over
Hey yo guys! I am back and my crankiness is gone because I had a really relaxing and peaceful sleep while on the way back to school! Wah~ Haha now I'm really refreshed after a shower and now I'm gonna tell you why am I updating le blog!
Today is D-Day for the Recycle Competition! My gurls and I were in the category for Recycled Fashion and like the updated post and few days back when we went to ITE Central for the first time for a rehearsal. We spent weeks and almost a month on our dresses, you may think they are really grand but unfortunately they are not..The first step into the dressing room today gave us a heart attack, we were screwed. The students from other schools had much more grand dresses and costumes! We were really awe-struck. It was our first time there and we didn't know the expectation was SO high! Our confidence level dropped straight down but with the help of our teachers, we were back on our feet and continued with pride!
Let's begin the re-telling of my day!
Theme: Ocean Maidens/Mermaids
First we met in school at 08:00
So I rushed my way to the bus interchange and bought bread on the way, reaching school on time, I ate my Strawberry Roll happily and started to get ready for the runway! Wearing our inner wear (tanks tops and such) for the costumes, we got our hair done and make up too.
This is not me but this was my hair style for this theme!
This is Tamilyn by the way, she was the one who did it for me! See how talented my bestie can be/thumbs up/
Okay I found the pic! Ignore my face though, hehe...
CANDID
After so much fuss and trouble, it was soon 11:00 and we were all ready except for some who were getting their hair done. All of us were famished, we were really hungry and our teacher, Miss Sia was kind enough to go and get Mac Donald's for us. She didn't call for delivery was simple, because they don't deliver on a rainy weather.
We waited in the Art Room, getting ready and touching up our costumes and I tried to walk around in heels and got used to it, but I had blisters at the back of my feet and I swear I will never wear heels or high heels ever again, like seriously.
After eating and boarding the bus with some supporters
Hours later..
We were finally back from the tiring day and we were the finalists so we got a trophy and $100. We were satisfied and we took some pictures with the other schools, more like me, haha! I will show that later for now, CAMWHORE!!
We are too cool for you ;)!
I look as if I'm going to haunt someone.
I WILL HAUNT YOU!! WATCH OUT
With the DAMN PRETTY Umairah a.k.a MaiMai!
One of our fabulous designers, Insyirah!
The baddest female and my awesome bestie, Tamilyn!
Bestie Shot! Japanses/Korean me with Cool/Baddest Female Tamilyn~
AND MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Yes, we do camwhore a lot in any circumstances and don't judge us! We have nothing better to do unless we want our phone to die while surfing the web.. Whatevs, my fabulous gurls are diva models! Now here are the pictures we took with the other schools!
The guy who looks like our classmate and the member of ITE Central students who won first place!
The awkward gap haha and see how short I am.. Haha I'm apparantly 1.61m tall :p
Their theme was simple and yet their costumes are so DAMN FAB I TELL YOU!!
FABULOUS FOR US TO STAND!
FABULOUS FOR US TO STAND!
Us with Peter Pan of ITE Central(?) or East, I think its East haha!
Tinkerbell has went home apparently, too tired after the grand opening I guess.
Tinkerbell has went home apparently, too tired after the grand opening I guess.
![]() |
| (left to right) Umairah, Me, Peter Pan, Tamilyn, Mullyn, Insyirah and Sonia |
I'm in Wonderland!
With the tumbling twins, Mad Hatter, Alice and... I don't know the other character's name.. hehe...
With the tumbling twins, Mad Hatter, Alice and... I don't know the other character's name.. hehe...
Girls of Tajong Katong Sec and only three are there, the other one I don't know where she went off to, pretty and nice girls!
And lastly the ITE Central College students who won first place!
Congrats guise! BE FABULOUS!
Congrats guise! BE FABULOUS!
Gurls! You guys did a great job! We put in a lot of effort to make all these and we had our ups and downs during the process but at least we learnt a new experience and made new friends along the way!
I know you guys hate the process but let's do some other things in the future other than fashion shows :D See you guys soon! Have a happy holiday guiseee~
Stay tuned for a new update soon! See ya guise^^!!



















No comments :
Post a Comment
Comment for Happy Virus!