Translate!

Friday, 1 November 2013

Diva Models


Hey everyone! This is the event happened today and this is going to be a short one because I am going to update on the delayed posts as I am really busy lately. It's the end of my first year on Secondary School and I am so busy still, urgh. But hey, as long as I don't need to go back to school to study, haha! So let's get started!
11 November 2013, Friday. I was in school to meet the rest at noon and we were not able to eat lunch because we actually running late and we left school at around 12.05pm? It was a really sunny day so when we got into our teacher's car, it was burning hot! Ouch! 

We then made our way to ITE West! Which was like super far.. I forgot the name of the place but it was somewhere near Bukit Batok(?) and yeah, it was a really long journey! It took like 45mins-1hr to get there since there was a mini jam but we got there earlier than we thought.

We then reached at the ITE and took some time to find where was the Piaza and Umairah loved to call it 'Pizza'. She is forever so cute hehe! 

 We soon found it and since it was early, our teacher left for awhile to find somewhere to buy some food since all of us wasn't able to have any lunch before leaving and soon found a canteen and we quickly bought some food! 

I bought a cup of Blackcurrant Juice and a piece of Watermelon which was like so big and the total was only $1.30. Already considered cheap because the huge piece of Watermelon costs 30 cents. Wow, just wow. 

After purchasing my mini lunch, Tamilyn, Umairah and Mullyn were at the Western store thinking what to buy and eventually they chose french fries which cost $2.50 for a bag full of it, quite worth it. We started eating and our teacher fell in love with the french fries and kept eating it. 

Umairah and Mullyn went to the canteen once again because they wanted a drink and our teacher asked them to buy two packets of french fries and a bottle of mineral water. And the reason why she bought two wasn't because she wanted eat them, she wanted us to share, she's so kind!

Okay okay, so the instructors came and it was time for practice! Oh yea, I have not yet told you why we were at ITE West. Well, the reason was because we took part in a Fashion Design Competition but it was a Recycle Fashion Design Competition.  

We then started our practice on walking the runway and poses! But while waiting...

  






Unfortunately I don't have any photos of the practice but hey, they will be more on 11 Nov and 12 Nov ;) !
After a really long day, it was time to go home! As we were on our way back, it started to rain heavily! Tamilyn and I apparently slept in our teacher's car as we were really tired and the weather was so perfect!

But we soon reached school and Tamilyn and Umairah still had CCA so Mullyn and I took the same bus and went back home! It was a really tiring day but stay tuned for more photos and updates on this competition! This is a small update on it! So stay tuned for more! 

Thanks for reading! Love Ya! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comment for Happy Virus!