You know that really great feeling? The feeling when you just enter a cafe to be greeted by the sweet aroma of coffee and the really comfortable atmosphere? Who says you have to spend so much money on Spas or arrange appointments for a massage or even spend money to go overseas for a week to relax? You can just go to a nearby cafe and enjoy a cup of coffee as you relax.
Peppermint Mocha is what I recommend. Christmas is coming soon and the rainy season is back in Singapore. If you are out with friends on a rainy day, head to Starbucks or Coffee Bean to enjoy some coffee and relax. For once, put your phone aside and enjoy a chat and coffee.
Drinking Peppermint Mocha is not only sweet and relaxing, it calms my wrecked mind and I tend to forget all my work just for once, it simply unwinds my mind, just hang loose and enjoy as time flies.
![]() |
| credits to Tamilyn |
Just hang loose and enjoy the rainy season! I went to Starbucks with Tamilyn after a school project a few days back and I was really relaxed when I started drinking my Peppermint Mocha, Minty!
Drinking it makes me feel like I'm about to fall asleep and I think many of my friends out there should try this. I was drinking my beverage when Tamilyn kept on using her phone and I told her not to, we both put our phones aside and started to share our problems and how we were doing.
We spend an hour there and it felt as if we spent an entire day there.
Peppermint Mocha, my way to escape from the cruel world.
My only escape.
If only I can escape from the cruel world and enter my Neverland
You can enjoy your Christmas Eve with a cup of Cranberry White Mocha or a cup of Peppermint Mocha as I recommend!
It's time to let loose.
My seniors out there who are taking N levels and O levels this year, do take some time to let loose at Starbucks!
But don't get too loose! Work hard and do well, you guys are down with only a few more days!
Fighting!
Follow me on:
Twitter: @awkward_sammi
Instagram: @awkward_sunni
Follow Tamilyn on:
Twitter: @PreciousFridayy
Instagram: @dnfldml
Christmas is coming! Get your Candy Cane ready! Lalalalala~
All I want for Christmas is you~^^
Thanks for reading, do follow us on twitter and instagram! See ya!
It's time to let loose.
My seniors out there who are taking N levels and O levels this year, do take some time to let loose at Starbucks!
But don't get too loose! Work hard and do well, you guys are down with only a few more days!
Fighting!
Follow me on:
Twitter: @awkward_sammi
Instagram: @awkward_sunni
Follow Tamilyn on:
Twitter: @PreciousFridayy
Instagram: @dnfldml
Christmas is coming! Get your Candy Cane ready! Lalalalala~
All I want for Christmas is you~^^
Thanks for reading, do follow us on twitter and instagram! See ya!




No comments :
Post a Comment
Comment for Happy Virus!