Good mawning everyone! Sorry for not updating this last night, I was really tired.. I just realised, I get really tired easily these days :o Oh well, now let's start the update~!Yesterday, Tamilyn and I met at Bedok Bus Interchange as usual and we head off to Bugis! Another day at Bugis~ Unfortunately, the train was really packed and we all had to squeeze, lucky neither of us fell down or else everyone will fall and poof, messy.
There was actually this lady who stood beside me, she kept fidgeting which bothered Tamilyn a lot but that's not the point, the lady had perfume on her and do you know what I smelled? Marshmallows. Her perfume smells like marshmallow. The moment she stepped out of the train, the Marshmallow scent went poof. So yeah, MARSHMALLOWS!
Moving on!
So we reached Bugis, still squeezing through the crowd and finally, Bugis Junction! By the time we reached there, it was almost 1pm so we quickly went to Food Junction for Pepper Lunch! We were famished and the horrible thing happened, thee were no seats.
We looked high and low and finally, behind the wall and at the corner, four table seat! We quickly booked that table, placing our bags and cleared the plates and finally bought our food! It was 1.30pm by the time we finished our food so we went around the place to burn off the calories
We then went to Bugis Street for another day of shopping! We were about go to the second level when Tamilyn reminded me that there was this Crepe store at the back of the ground floor and it has been a few months since I had a crepe so yeah, we went to get some!
It was the exact same store at Bedok and I was really happy, like YAAY WEEEE~ We both ordered the same crepe, Strawberry Chocolate Crepe and there was a promotion, we got 2 free drinks! Like, crepe is going to make your throat really dry and they gave us free drink as a promotion! Awesome!
Me eating my Strawberry Chocolate Crepe!
Free Ice Lemon Tea~
It was surprisingly nice because I thought it will be diluted but no!
Great service by the guy too, polite and nice.
In the process~
Yummy!
Then we proceed to shopping!
Racket Ralph in Fix it! Felix!
This is really cool because we were walking around Bugis Plus when we saw this
game thingy like in the olden days and it was Fix it! Felix!
It was based on the movie and we were like Whooaaaa
Candid Shots
Tamilyn's #OOTD
Us being weird plus my #OOTD~
Oreo Frappe at J.CO for a rest before heading to Bugis Plus!
Racket Ralph in Fix it! Felix!
This is really cool because we were walking around Bugis Plus when we saw this
game thingy like in the olden days and it was Fix it! Felix!
It was based on the movie and we were like Whooaaaa
Candid Shots
Us being weird plus my #OOTD~
Oreo Frappe at J.CO for a rest before heading to Bugis Plus!
That sums up our day! Although it was a really warm weather yesterday, we were able to still have fun shopping and have some besties time together!
We went around and gave each other fashion tips and gossip about other stuff and not to mention got ourselves lost at a point in time.

Let's not forget the guy who stared at me while he was on a date with his girlfriend and another guy who kept staring at my beanie.
Tried taking pictures while walking and ended up having blurry images of ourselves!
Great day spent with my awesome bestie, Tamilyn.
And here are my loots of the day! Not much but hey, I'm satisfied^^
Actually I was really tempted to spend more but my mom would kill me! So just to be safe, I bought a little just to satisfy me!
Skeleton Bone hair clips!
An L.O.V.E Crop Tee~
And a oversized tee!
Ignore the background, I was at my grandmother's house for dinner!
That really sums up our Tuesday yesterday, tiring yet fun day @ Bugis once again~
See you guys soon!
And a oversized tee!
Ignore the background, I was at my grandmother's house for dinner!
That really sums up our Tuesday yesterday, tiring yet fun day @ Bugis once again~
See you guys soon!

















No comments :
Post a Comment
Comment for Happy Virus!