Translate!

Sunday, 22 December 2013

5 Things 2013 Taught Me



Hai everyone! As how Sehun would day, Yehhet everyone! Christmas is in two days time and I have not yet finish an English Essay, Maths Project on Statistics and a Science Brochure, and here I am , typing all these out.

Nah, I just woke up and I was wrapping some presents since I am not in the mood for Maths yet. Today I will be talking about, 5 Things 2013 Taught Me.


People usually just say 'Oh it's the end of the year, let's rush through our homework!' and not think what has 2013 taught us. Not in a way of studies but in a way of learning from your mistakes throughout this whole year.

So today I would be sharing what I've learnt through hardships like Girl Drama and even Love, things I have been observing and many more! So let's get to it!

#1

  • I've learnt Tolerance.

I am a girl who has a hot temper, I rage really easily and what I can't stand most is Noise. I can never tolerate noisy classmates and even the class, but throughout the year, I've learnt that the more you shout at the noisy class, you are contributing more to noise. So I endured this whole year, trying my best not to shout at the class, and at the end of the year, I simply didn't bother about the noise.


#2

  • I've learnt that Being Cheerful, Smart and Helpful is Also a Bad Thing Too.
I can't really say I am helpful but I do know I am cheerful. I laugh at ever single thing. I smile really often and I usually act like a three year old child. I don't really like to say I am smart, I just concentrate on subjects and POOF, good grades. But I do help my friends especially in Projects.

Once a group of my male classmates ran towards me and reserved me. In a way that they put me in their group. It was a Science Project on Thermal Flasks and I ended up doing all the work. The boys weren't really helpful. And the day we met up to make the Thermal Flasks, I was kind of angry. Only two boys showed up.

So I ended up bringing home the project and doing it myself, including the write up. And guess what, it was a Group Project and we got an A. I've actually learnt that sometimes, you just have to stand up, and say No.

#3

  • I've learnt to Never Betray Your Friend's Trust.
Tammi and Chloe are my two best friends, and they treat trust seriously. I am a girl who grew up not learning about trust, accidentally broke their trust. Tammi taught me a lot about Trust and Betrayal. Months I tried not to break anyone's trust and observe and soon found out, most of my classmates treated Trust seriously. I did betray one or two times and I really regret that, Tammi told me not to trust everyone so easily and I was still working on that. I really appreciate Tammi's help of advice, without her, I will probably be breaking's everyone's trust.

#4

  • I've learnt to Never Be So Devoted to My Crush
I am a Virgo and I treat Love really seriously. My cousins and family do say I am a little bit too mature for a 13 year old kid but I have two sides but most of the time, I am mature.

Yes, a thirteen year old already in love?! It's something we all go through during Puberty. It's all about the Hormones! I find it okay if I see a couple of my age or a year younger. But I've seen many, and I mean many juniors of mine saying really lovey dovey stuff. And I've also seen, girls my age, already craving for sex with their boyfriends.

Nuh uh, such fake couples. Lovey Dovey stuff I meant by like this.

'Oh my god! I miss my baby boo soooo much~ I miss his lips, so warm and soft!'

Yes, I've seen tons of those on Facebook. I think of my friends did too, if not someone posted it on Twitter and everyone saw it. So yeah, I've actually fallen in love 3 three times this year, all three were really horrible especially the second one. I am not going to elaborate but I can just say we are friends, I don't know, we talked at time when we were both at Japan. He went to Osaka, I went to Okinawa, so yeah, we are friends.

MOVING ON!

#5

  • I've learnt that 1A is the Best Bonded Class Ever.
We all gone though thick and thin, but due to the fact at my class is so called the 'Noisiest Class in the Level' we went through more hardships. It wasn't as bad as military not that I know of but with this quote All For One And One For All, we became closer.

1A is the best class I've ever had and even my new class 2E next year is also awesome, 2A will still top 2E, no offence to schoolmates from 1E, you have to understand what 1A and I went through, it's complicated. I cried quite hard knowing the fact I was going to another class and my friends were there to support. The whole class supported me, it's a pain to let them go but we will still chat and we can still meet up for parties and all.

I love you guys, and please please, don't say you are not smart that's why you are not in express, no, everyone has different IQ and you shouldn't compare yourselves to schoolmates in express, and me. It breaks my heart every time I  hear that sentence. I think you know who you are, it really breaks my heart even though I told you multiple times not to.

So that's the end of this update, although it's not Christmas yet, but, Merry Christmas everyone, may all your wishes come true, God Blesses You. 

Bye!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Comment for Happy Virus!