Translate!

Sunday, 22 December 2013

Picture Spam!

VIXX - Voodoo Doll

Hai everyone!
 I am back and I was really busy with homework because school starts in 1 week and I am not done yet because I procrastinated throughout the whole holiday and I yes, I am indeed procrastinating right now. I spent like an hour writing a new chapter on my AFF account, if you are a huge fan of kpop or just a normal kpop fan, do read fanfictions written by fans like me here is the link to my stories! [CLICK]

So I am going to do a really short update full with photos I took while I was at Okinawa! And I made a trailer of my trip there as well of Taipei so do check it out! [CLICK] This is a new channel where my sister and I will share so yeah. Check out the trailer!

Day 1 - Busena Underwater Observatory
There were numerous windows in the underwater structure which allows us, tourists and visitors to see the tropical marine life swimming around in their natural habitats! Just keep swimming swimming swimming!


Starfishes! Starfishes of all sizes, fat, small, big, long. Sea Cumbers as well!
Can you spot Patrick Star?


An Eel!!

I have no idea whether is that a whale or a shark or is it a mix breed, but it is beautiful! 




The rare Giant Squid on display!




Cousins Stick Together!! 


A funny and cute Dolphin Show!




Beautiful, isn't it? Now next!

Day 1 - Busena Underwater Observatory
          - Glass Bottom Boat
I didn't really get any nice pictures of the fishes there because the camera wasn't able to catch it. But the funny thing was, we spotted an iPhone 5 stuck in between the corals! Poor dude.

Day 1 - Busena Underwater Observatory
          You know what, let's just spam pictures all right!


My favourite Place!
American Village


























Enough of spamming!
See you guys soon!

Next update on Christmas!
What I got, What I love about Christmas and Picture Spam!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comment for Happy Virus!