Hello everyone!Merry Christmas hohoho! This entry is during the afternoon and the later part of this entry will be at night because I have a Christmas/Cousin's Bday dinner later and I just came back from Bedok Mall after eating lunch and exchanging gifts with Tamilyn! I love love love her gift. Actually, I love all the gifts she gives me.
On my Birthday, she gave me a huge letter which was really pretty and I was really, my tears were at the verge of spilling but since we were gathered at the Parade Square, I held it back. And like about a month ago, she gave me another letter, regarding to our friendship and it was so cuteee. And now her DIY for me. :') I love her so much, saranghae Tamilyn ah~
So yeah, I will continue later, now, I shall continue writing my story, see you soon blogspot!
...
..
.
..
...
..
.
Hey yo everyone! It's currently 11:14PM right now and I just finished editing the video~ And its uploading right now. It was a really fun day, it's my first time celebrating with my friends, well not really celebrate but at least exchange gifts and I feel really great about it!
Here's the video guise! [CLICK!]
I feel great after giving some presents away, I prefer giving to receiving because I feel really great after giving gifts to my friends, I don't know how to explain, but I feel great! I will show you what I've received later on, till then, I will explain my evening with you guys!
What's Christmas without the Christmas Spirit?
I apparently got mine from Daiso and the rest were from my eldest cousin, Eleanor (at the extreme left)
They actually wore those last year
but since I was real stupid and didn't celebrate Christmas,
it wasn't really 'complete' so yeah, now we are complete!
but since I was real stupid and didn't celebrate Christmas,
it wasn't really 'complete' so yeah, now we are complete!
Cousin stick togethaa~ What Eleanor would say haha!
It was around 7PM when we went down to the nearest coffee shop to have our dinner and although we ordered small plates, I was really full after that. I couldn't even walk properly..
After we ate, the three of us along with my younger cousin, Vincent, we went to buy a Log Cake for Vincent's Sister since it was her Bday and also for Christmas!
Due to the fact that I was too embarrassed to bring my camera
the pictures didn't come out nice so yeah, I'm shy haha!
Why hello Vincent, what the heck are you doing here..
Haha! The boy who loves to photobomb is back.
The cake tastes really great! I love it and it was like $22,
I guess that's kind of worth it, it's freaking delicious!
Pressies~
I will get into full view on them tomorrow, for now, I WANNA SLEEP.
And here is a letter to all my friends!
Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you guys had fun today, I know I did~
I didn't receive much but oh well, it's my first time receiving presents and I am really happy and I really appreciate them!
I hope you guys enjoyed 2013! Majority of my classmates will disagree because we've been through a lot of girl drama here and there but still, you love 1A don't you?
Haha! Next year is a new year, make lots of memories and stay happy.
I would be heartbroken if I see or hear anyone crying or are upset due to peer pressure, especially my 1A peeps. Stay healthy, strong and happy guise!
I wish you a Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year^^!
See you guys next year!
See you soon guys!!
---
--
-
--
---
Well I am back and its 12.22PM and I just woke up~ Now to get a close up view of the pressies~
These are given by my awesome senior who is a hugeeeeeee fan of EXO especially Luhan and we are really close although we don't really talk much in school but we do share a lot in common!
The thing I love about her presents is that she gets stuff that are
useful and yet they are sooooo cuteeeee!
I got a Smiggle Notebook and a Pencil and I was really surprised because nobody
has ever gotten me anything actually, other than letters but yeah, I feel really thankful to have a
lovely senior like her!
Aren't they cuteeee?!
I feel really bad if I don't use them but then again, I can't bare to use them T.T...
So the next pressie I got is from Tammi and it's really awesome!
She made a DIY pressie for me and I actually helped her out when I went to her house during
Christmas Eve when we went out and I had no idea what was it.
I'm also shocked and I'm like, 'Oh my god.' I was speechless.
So sweet :')
I guess that's all I got from my friends and I feel so lucky to have them :')
So yeah, that's all for the explanation and yeah, see you guys soon!






No comments :
Post a Comment
Comment for Happy Virus!