EXO - Machine
Eh hey guys! I am back from the chalet and I just got out of the showers and I am feeling lazy but I need to edit the vlog and update the blog which is what I am doing right now. (This was written yesterday at 1 AM..)
So let's get started!
We were informed that there was a Drama Chalet and invited some over
We then saw him and we took bus 354 to the Chalet! It was apparently raining heavily and we had to rush to the Chalet while sharing umbrellas. When we got there, we met Alya and Jaime, the two gorgeous seniors and met Aisyah at the entrance!
Waiting and waiting. . .
Finally we were able to go in but we had a little trouble. When Angela tried carrying one of the buffet plate filled with Bee Hoon, the material was too soft and it bent, causing some Bee Hoon to spill. I had to help her out and although it was hard, it was actually kinda fun.
And tadah~ We were at the Chalet~
I don't have much because I was taking videos the whole time so yeah, if you don't want to read my crap, watch the video instead!
It was still raining and we got really bored. So Angela thought us a new card game! We had three rounds and I actually won once and lost tow other times . . . I am an unlucky player but somehow I am lucky at sports games like frisbee and basketball, must generally, I am a Black Hole for games.
Lucky for me, there wasn't any punishment for losing so I was glad and we stopped playing. We were real bored and decided to head upstairs where Angela, Alya and Jaime were in the first place, so I went up with Karen and we took lots and lots of selfies there while the rest were downstairs screaming and yelling at each other when the rest came.
We spent quite some time there. Okay you know what, I am just going to skip to the dinner part. It was still raining and the other people who were at the chalet was smart enough to bring those waterproof blankets(?) or mats, and hung it over the the BBQ Pit and cook but since we didn't have any mats, we had no choice.
Okay just to clear your minds, that is Fang Song and this picture was taken by Irsyad, he is NOT a GHOST. I have no idea why the picture came out like this, oh well.
So basically we had to use umbrellas to cover the pit and yeah, the guys did all he work MWAHAHA
Thanks for the hard work guise!
Back to the blog. So they took some time to cook as Angela and Jaime went for a swim although it was raining but there were no lightning alerts so that is fine. After a while, it was time to eat!
| Eileen, Irsyad, Aisyah and Hector |
Meanie Irsyad. . .
So yeah, there is nothing much to say so I am just going to spam the blog post with pictures from yesterday!
But first let me name out who were there, mwahahahahaha
Norman
Fangsong
Evelyn (Senior)
There are apparently two Evelyn so this Evelyn is the senior one
Amira
Amsyar
Leonard
Khafizah
Eileen
Alya
Jaime
Aisyah
Angela

No comments :
Post a Comment
Comment for Happy Virus!