Translate!

Thursday, 19 December 2013

My Family Vacation 2013!

 Sistar - Shady Girl

Hey everyone! I am finally back in Singapore after a week in Okinawa & Taipei~ The days passed too fast, I really had fun there with my cousins and relatives, we went together as a group of 16 and it was really big.

The youngest cousin was a pain in the neck and my relatives were clueless, but still we had fun!

Yes, I got an Alpaca and it was bought at Taiwan, it was like SG$5 and in SG they sell it at $30(?). So yeah, I got it hehe.

I couldn't remember much so I am not gonna be detailed and like list out everything we did so I'm keeping it simple. We spent 5 days in Okinawa and 2 days at Taipei, the 2 days were free & easy so I was really glad because I really wanted to go shopping there and I was so satisfied after that^^!


My cute socks I got the night before we fly off! I love them so much!


 What's in my bag? Yes you can see a mini alpaca as well~


Sisters stick together!

 Giving the Tour Leader our tickets to Japan just in case we lose them.


Sis & Uncle, a random photo they suddenly wanted to take!
Why are Nikki's eyes closed...
Weird Girl


Family photo before we left~ 
I bet you can't see me :p

I felt really uncomfortable because I had spinal operation earlier this year and I was afraid that I couldn't sit for like 5 hours and everything turned out fine, lucky me! 
Was able get a nice picture but because of the scratches left on the window, it's not as nice as I thought it would be.. 
Oh well~

 
Aeroplane foooooddd
I guess the food is fine, at least there is food~

 My friends should know this, I love Adventure Time! I actually saw a Finn and Jack hat but I didn't have any more money left so I didn't got it...

Yeah, but I love love LOVE Adventure Time! I ship Finn & Flame Princess!

Touch Down!
We reached Taiwan to transfer to Okinawa. It was like 5PM and sun has already set there. Seems like the day is shorter there :/ 

We got our plane tickets and went around to have dinner because the plane were serving bagels as supper so we had to get some food unless a bagel was enough.

I was really sleepy and although it was like a 30 mins flight, I slept through simply because I was dead tired. We got down and we actually took a bus to the plane. Because it a smaller model, it wasn't necessary to use the thingy so we took a bus there and it was freaking colddd.

So yeah, I slept and ate a bite of the bagel and it wasn't as pleasant as I thought it would be so I put aside and went back to sleep. That is basically Day 1. We spent the whole day travelling and the worse thing was.

There was no wifi in the hotel room

We had to go down the lobby for wifi and see what happens.


WIFI GATHERING!

I will end it here today because I am sleepy and I don't want to continue due to my lack of sleep, so yeah, hope you guys had a great holiday!

Time to rush with homework!

Bye^^!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comment for Happy Virus!