Translate!

Monday, 9 December 2013

Girls Unite!

Sistar - Girls Do it

Hey guise! It's 9AM right now and I just ate breakfast a while ago and I was at Bedok mall yesterday with Daphne & Angie and it has been a long time since I last saw them and I miss them so dearly!

This was supposed to be up yesterday evening but I got too tired and I was planning to jog this morning, which I did so I turned in early. So let's start the update!


 Bedok Mall is a newly opened Mall, a bigger version of Bedok Point. Most of the stores in Bedok Point has been moved in to Bedok Mall and new stores will be taking over the old ones back at the smaller mall.

There were a lot of people compared to Tampines probably because it's still kinda new and all, and we saw a couple of juniors from our Pri School.


 The mall is actually really big, the three of us were only able to walk around the Basements and a couple of levels but the rest, we didn't walk the whole way. We actually got lost and had to run around looking for the store we wanted.

We wandered around like little kids and went into some stores like Popular, Etude House etc. And the first thing we bought was at Paper Stone!



We found a really cute diary and as a display, they decorated it with stickers and crafts and the girl was named Daphne! Angie and I agreed that the cartoon looks as cute as Daphne and continued to walk around for some items.


We bought 4 Foolscap paper @ $10, we actually only wanted three but since it was 4 for $10, I decided to get another one so we don't have to pay so much! And being the really kind girl I am, I bought it for them as early Christmas Presents since we are going to really need them next year, taking notes, doodle etc.

We had some trouble because we were all hand full so we had to go to a corner and settle down everything before we continue our journey.




So we walked and walked and walked until Angie asked whether is Comics Connection is already opened. Comics Connection is simply a store which sells, Mangas, Pokemon, Japanese and Korean stuff including Kpop items.

We were real excited and ran in and bought a few Collection Cards!  And a little something for my senior!
And how lucky am I? Let's just see!

The Collection Cards I bought were all EXO but, Sulli and Suzy decided to pop out of nowhere. . . 









And now! 
/Drum Roll/
















It seem really little but I seriously have a lot of Baekhyun Collection Cards. I am planning to give some away for my friends and buy more soon :3 MWAHAHAAHA

I guess I will have to end it here! I am going to Bedok Mall again today to meet up with Tamilyn since she wants my Guitar while I am away from Singapore for a week. 

Yes, I will be away and I won't be updating but I will as soon as I reach home, but it will be the next day because when I comeback, it will be at night and I guess I will be jet lag, I don't know.

So yeah, I won't as active as this few days but continue reading my blogs as you wait for me! Be loyal to me haha! Okay I have to end now so yeah, see you guys soon!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Comment for Happy Virus!