Train - Hey Soul Sister
Eh hey everyone! I just came back and yes, I went out again today with my awesome bestie Tamilyn. We went to NEX again since we needed to get some things there and it has been a really long time since we went there so yeah~ Let's get on to the update!
And since it was raining heavily earlier today, I decided to commemorate Sweater Friday!
And if you are really lazy to read all this, do watch my video on Sweater Friday!
Actually I woke up pretty late today, so when I was about to shower, Tamilyn called me and yeah, that's how our day started. Let's start with OOTD~Like always, ignore my horrible face, I have been getting break outs on my cheeks and couldn't conceal them so I was going out with scars and red bumps on my cheeks..
And since I am young, I don't put on make up, not used to it yet haha. Not even lip balm, but soon.
My outfit like always, simple. I commemorated Sweater Friday so I wore a Collared Sweater with a Cat at the pocket area which I got from GMarket. Going down to High Waisted shorts from Heaven, Purple Stockings from Taiwan, the cheap ones and Grey Shoes from H&M.
If you are wondering why is there a strawberry sticking out, that's my Ezlink Card key chain of my card holder. A card holder with SHINee's Maknae on it, which I got from Etude House as a free gift.
So enough of blabbering, I met Tamilyn outside Bedok Mall. Bedok Mall is a newly opened mall beside Bedok MRT Station and yeah, it's awesome and I am going there on Monday so I have another update on Monday!
So we met and we went to take a train to Paya Lebar, I actually pronounced it as Peya Lebar and we were the only ones giggling in the train, so we gained some attention but not like really a lot. We then got off and went to take the Circle Line to Serangoon~
It was pretty crowded since we went there during the peak hours, like 1pm. I really hated the crowd because everyone was carrying humongous bags around and I was so pissed off.
Moving on!
We finally reached and we to look for B!bigo which was the exact same restaurant we went when we went there together for the first time, but this time we didn't ordered so much thus spent less than usual!
The first thing that caught my eye was the portraits of Korean Idols, I only remembered CL and Sandara and I couldn't see the rest. We took some time choosing what we want and ended up getting the same thing as last time except that we didn't get any appetizers.
Chicken Kimchi Fried Rice with Seaweed and Egg /thumbs up/
Actually this costed like $11 and it was really filling, my mom said it was meant for two people and I am like no! It's meant to serve one person only and it was really filling and she gave up talking to me like always because she loves her Korean Dramas . . .
Anyway, it was indeed worth the price and we spent like $31 there and the service charge was quite high that's why the bill was quite high, oh well, it was really nice and damn freaking filling.
So we then walked around to feel better and burn off some calories when we remembered that Tamilyn had to go get some stuff for her bunny, so we went to the pet shop and took a look at some of the puppies at the second floor and gosh, I freaking freaked out.
Oh yes! I forgot about this, I couldn't stop laughing about it. Once we reached the first floor, I actually saw a Pororo & Friends performance and I flipped out. I was squealing and Tamilyn was like 'How old are you?'. I can't help it, I love Pororo!
Continue!
She is so cute I swear. And some people might think we are Lesbians but please, I just got into a horrible rejection so yeah, we have no love connection, not at all.
We continued to walk around, walk and walk and walk. I was really tired but I really needed to get some pullovers so I asked Tamilyn if we can head over to Tampines to go get my Pullovers because Heaven is the only store that has what I want and she was whining all the way.
Once she stopped, I saw the exact same store but it's a different store so I was like 'Oh never mind!' And pulled her in. Poor her haha! I got a Boy London Pullover and a California Hoodie. I was really satisfied so it was time for us to go home~
But before that.
Baskin Robbins!
Since it was still early, we decided to settle down and get some ice cream. I got Blackberry and she got Strawberry Yoghurt with Oreo crumbs, my treat! When we sat down, the Pororo show was about to start again and I fangirled once more and Tamilyn stood up and walked to a table which was further away . . .
Oh well, by the time we left, Pororo showed up so I did get a footage of it and I was so satisfied~ And it was time to head home!
A toilet shot before we left.
I seem fatter and I told myself to never get Grey apparels ever again because Grey make me look fatter :<
So yeah, that's it for our day at NEX, we cracked some jokes, we told each other our bizarre dreams/nightmares and many more, we were simply bored so we just talked and talked while time flies.
It was really fun and I am flying off soon, next Thursday so the next outing will be on my trip to Bedok Mall with the gurls from primary School!
It's really cold out these days, it's raining heavily so stay inside and keep out from the rain!
Take care everyone!
Take care everyone!





No comments :
Post a Comment
Comment for Happy Virus!