Translate!

Tuesday, 3 December 2013

Secret Santa?

EXO - My Lady

Eh hey everybody! I am back and now I am currently at home, freezing to death due to the cold weather these days. It's sad that Singapore doesn't have the 4 seasons which I dearly want but now that it is raining everyday, I'm pretty satisfied with the weather.

Okay, let's talk about my Wish List for Christmas! Just so you know, I am a girl who wishes for everything but always give it to others, I usually give instead of receive because it's fun~ I don't mind giving a lot, if that person is happy, I am!

Moving on!

My Christmas Wish List (10):


1. EXO's Miracle in December Album. It is my dream to have it, I am a really big fan so yeah, I really want one!

2. Ace Alpaca. All EXO stans will know who is Ace and if you don't know, let me explain it to you gurl~ Ace is Kris's fan given Alpaca Plush which he dearly loves and would bring him every where, he likes to call him his 'Adeul' means Son. So basically, I love alpacas a lot and I would love to have one!


3. EXO Nature Republic Hand Cream Set. Okay, I noticed everything now is related to EXO so I will try to cut down to something less EXO. So, this is a set of EXO's hand cream and it comes with a photocard and I want it!

4. DIY Stuff. Just to be clear, I actually love DIY stuff and I am probably going to do some for my friends after I come back from my vacation. If you watched ilikeweylie's video on how 5 DIY gifts, you will know what I mean. I don't like my friends to spend so much, so yeah~


5. Yankee Candles. Yes! After watching Bubz, I have been wanting one for so long~! There are some shops in Singapore but it is really far and since I am still young, I am not allowed to go that far.


6. Iron Man Snapback. I am a huge fan of Running Man as well as Snapbacks so I got attracted to Haha's snapbacks a lot and I love the Iron Man one during ep. 152.


7.  Panda plush! Pandas are my absolute one of my favourite animals, when we went to the Zoo, I ran into the panda exhibit and yeah, I am obsessed with them~ If it is like DIY, I will love you more!


8. Something from Korea, clothes, stationeries etc. I'm going to explain because, I am just obsessed with Korean stuff ^~^

9. Accessories. Like arm candies the most, because I have really sensitive skin and I can't wear a necklace for a long time, a ring? I never once got a ring and arm candies, I got some at Cotton On but those were not my fit. I love pastel colours so yeah, I can't find them!


10. Lastly, Kpop Items! Any! EXO, SNSD, B.A.P, BTS, what so ever!

That's the end of my Wish List!

Let's move on~ I will now talk about my plans of presents! Guys, you don't have to buy such things, most of the items you can do it yourself a.k.a DIY! Gurls, there a lot of stuff you can get at DAISO and make a little gift!

You don't have to spend so much unless you are like me, wanting the best for your friends, then you should have a habit of DIY items! 

I don't have much to talk about, but if my friends are reading this right now, how about celebrating Christmas together? We can make some snacks and stuff, meet up and celebrate! How about that?

So yes, that's the end of this update!
I hope you guys are spending your holidays well because I still have a project not done and I am screwed if I don't finish it soon... Sigh.

It's fine, it's fine!
So, see you guys soon~ 

Who is your Secret Santa?


No comments :

Post a Comment

Comment for Happy Virus!